New file at the Repository: Rake (& BilH's) Base Mod (2012-09-08)

With Bil Hardenberger's gracious approval, this mod combines his hex-shaped base mod with some changes that I made to the original CMBN markers.I've re-colored Bil's markers for active troops, i.e., okay and lighly wounded. The colors are somewhat subdued and, hopefully, you'll find them more suitable for CMFI. The WIA and KIA bases from CMBN have been changed somewhat. I inverted the alpha channel for the KIA's... with the dark red base and white skull & crossbones, I think they stand out a bit more. For the WIA marker, I've just made a minor change to the cross... a red outline around a translucent one. I'd like to darken the red a bit, but am afraid the color might be too close to the KIA marker.

More...

Hello

Thanks for making this Mod I do use it.

My eyes not what they used to be, it would be awesome

if I could get the bases in shades of blue or red or any color

to make them stand out more. I know it reduces immersion factor

but I spend to much time looking for squads.

Thank you Kindly,

Giacomo

My eyes not what they used to be, it would be awesome if I could get the bases in shades of blue or red or any color

to make them stand out more...

Thank you Kindly,

Giacomo

How about blue for OK units and orange/red for lightly wounded? If interested, send me a PM with an email address... it will take all of 5 minutes to change the colors for ya. ;)