Aris Vehicle Thread...

• 1 month later...

Sherman M4A1 Early and Mid uploading to CMMODS...

So happy you made these Fuser. I does look like the M4A1 Mid for Sicily (not mainland) wasn't included? Just noticed.

How about some of the german halftracks (spw 251, if I remember correctly)? I do have Aris versions of those in FI, but I´m pretty sure I have just copied them from CMBN. And I´m not sure that the camouflage is right for Italy. 

Great mods once again, BTW :)

Edit:

Can´t believe I managed to reply before Fizou. :D

Haha, but did you really ;)

Aris, thank you! My prayers have been answered! ;)

Looking forward to checking them out and to try them in game :D

• 7 months later...

Good to see your return Fuser. :)

Bit of a 'gap' I've noticed over in CMBN is the earlier M3 Stuarts for the Commonwealth. Any love for the Honey tanks similar to CMFI?

Sorry, must be me, but still can´t find which early Stuarts are still unmodded,...If you could point me the right direction,...

Edited by Fuser

For some unknown reason (to me) my CMBN Terrain mod hasn´t been reuploaded yet to CMMODS v3.

I'm looking into it (IE I thought we'd transferred everything).

Since I pulled down the list from the old CMMODS (to save me the monthly bandwidth cost from there.... it could be undone, but not easily) any chance you can just upload it again, or point me at it on the BFC repo?

GaJ

Sorry, must be me, but still can´t find which early Stuarts are still unmodded,...If you could point me the right direction,...

Here we go. Stuart III with the Commonwealth forces in CMBN. Here's a picture of a Stuart III alongside one of your Shermans. Canadian forces. I think you did this vehicle for CMFI as part of your big Stuart pack for that game but missed it for CMBN.

CM%20Normandy%202015-10-27%2019-34-42-66

Edited by Ithikial_AU
Additional info.