Aris Vehicle Thread...

Looks great. It took me a while to realize there were engineers icons. It think they're a bit confusing with regular inf. (Was hoping to see a big "E" for engineers and a target scope or something similarly dramatically different for the snipers to make em VERY easy to recognize.) Do recon get their own icon as well?

Looks great. It took me a while to realize there were engineers icons. It think they're a bit confusing with regular inf. (Was hoping to see a big "E" for engineers and a target scope or something similarly dramatically different for the snipers to make em VERY easy to recognize.) Do recon get their own icon as well?

Snipers are easily recognizable as well as recon units,...engineers are harder to recognize, after all they are some tiny pixels,...will try something to further improve them,..

Very cool icons. I did some icon work when CW came out but it was a real pain. I had to use several different tools to be able to both edit the image and the alpha layer. What tool did you use for your icon editing? Did you make use of any transparency?

Just curious to see if there is an easier way.

I just use Photoshop ian, i have used tranparencies for the icon borders, and yes, it is a tough work!