Fuser

Aris Vehicle Thread...

...and after this,...a CMFI scenario, something well needed these days,..it will be a fictional, small company size battle...

Plus a teensy bit of armor and playable from both sides, maybe??????:D

Man, finding decals for M3 GMCs in Sicily (And Italy for that matter) seems impossible to me,...it happened with the M4A1 I just modded too, but I don't want a release a decaless mod again, can you post any references...?

I'll try to make the M3 and M2 Halftracks soon too, since I have good templates for them already,...shouldn't be too much of a challenge,...and I think they are asking for some dust at the moment,...

Back to modding after a short incursion in Scenario designing...M2 and M3 HTs uploaded and pending approval , 2 decal sets.

Sd Kfz 250/1 almost ready:

CMFortressItaly2012-11-2313-49-29-63b.jpg

...and once again, almost impossible to find good photographical evidence of these vehicles in Sicily,...

The irony is that after recovering from injuries and having to travel and work more, am now having less and less time to play and enjoy your wonderful mods. :( I spend most of my time just looking and drooling.