Aris Vehicle Thread...

If you like fighting in the forests, then you may like this one...new bark textures and fix for leaves coloration (I can´t change the leaves textures as they are hardcoded, so color balance, sharpness, and saturation is all I can do, barks are defenseless to Photoshop though ):

CMFortressItaly2012-11-1219-35-28-68b.jpg

In this pic, there are 2 tree barks modded (some repeated), that yellowish one in the middle and second from the right are stock...

Gorgeous, Fuser, thank you so much. First time I was happy when one of my tanks blew up.

I'm never happy when one of my tanks blows up :mad: First thing I did after downloading was to open a save file with my 155mm howitzers raining down on German AT and Inf gun emplacements... It was like a grand finale on the 4th of July :eek: Spectacular!!! :D

After three special effects mods (with a different modding approach), my vehicle modding is rusted again, even a small stop in vehicle modding makes it harder to achieve the results I used to get! Well, enough blablabla, Sherman M4A1 Early will be my next Mod. Available this weekend...and now, an early Beta shot:

CMFortressItaly2012-11-1321-43-13-11b.jpg