New file at the Repository: +Bil's Gridded Terrain for CMFI (2012-08-25)

Great addition - really makes the elevation changes stand out. First time I used it was while attacking a monestary on a big hill. Compared to what it looked like before it now looked really steep and really felt like a big hill.

PS I'm a bit of a gridaholic, since the days of CMBB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, dontpanic! said:

Where can I find this gridded terrain mod for CMFI ? Are terrain mods cross compatible across the CM games ? I have Bill's gridded grass mod for CMBN but I suspect it will not work for CMFI.

Secondly are there grid terrain mod for all the CM games and where would I find them ?

Thank you for any advice.

You could look on the CMMODs warehouses, version III here and the newest version IV here.

As to whether they work across titles, maybe but you would need to look at the tile naming and, of course the colour may not look right, grass in Normandy looks different than grass in Italy but may look good enough for grass in Russia/Poland ... YMMV