.50 Cal Won't Deploy Inside of Bunker

I'm having an issue where my .50 Cal HMG won't deploy inside of a bunker.

The soldier appears holding the HMG ... but it is not in a deployed position.

I'm not having the same problem with .30 Cal MMG teams ... they deploy automatically and the weapon appears on the mount inside of the bunker.

Are .50 Cals not allowed to deploy inside of bunkers??

I thought there was a current unresolved bug where crew-served weapons deploy instantly ? They take their listed pack-up time to pack up, but deploy with no delay.

I wasn't aware that they took longer than listed time to deploy in buildings - on the few recent occasions when I've deployed an HMG in a building, as far as I could tell, it did the instant-deploy thing.

I left them in there for about 5-8 minutes of action ... nothing.

Here was the entire test:

MISSION: Holding the Hill 1056 (I think that might be it) on the Advance Training Mini-Campaign ... a real slaughter-fest!!! hahahah!! (The Allies are given 3 concrete bunkers with a trench-line running behind)

- The .50 HMG team entered the bunker on the Allie's Left (one closest to the buildings on the hill)

- A .30 MMG team entered the bunker in the middle.

- MMG team deployed the .30 Cal immediately.

- HMG team did not deploy the .50 Cal ... even after several minutes. (Also status never said "Deploying" at any time)

- Exited the HMG team ... let 2 members bite the big one to reduce the squad from 5 to 3 guys.

- Re-Entered the Bunker .... still nothing.

- Re-Exited and move the .30Cal team into the .50Cal Bunker. .... .30Cal team deployed their weapon with no delay.

The only thing I still need to test is to try moving the .50Cal team into the MIDDLE bunker ... but I don't see how that should make any difference.

I'm not having the same problem with .30 Cal MMG teams ... they deploy automatically and the weapon appears on the mount inside of the bunker.

Are you sure these aren't MG bunkers equipped with .30 cal MGs? AFAIK, you cannot "deploy" MGs in a bunker.

AFAIK, you cannot "deploy" MGs in a bunker.

Correct ... you cannot actually hit the "deploy" command ... instead, the team will deploy any deploy-able weapons automatically. (I.E ... a mortar team will not deploy inside of a bunker)

..... but do you think this should apply to a Browning .50 in a concrete bunker?? Seems like those two should go together like peas in a pod.