Work In Progress: Mord's Unit Portraits

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little update for you guys. Lots of new stuff, snow background, some Brit and Pol and Kiwi divisions, then we have some Indian Divisions with their regiments, Kiwis (with a Maori Face), South Africans, Jewish Brigade, and last but not least, some Gurkhas.

All the ethnic faces are taken from real life counterparts. The Gurkha face is from a real Gurkha soldier. Now that my friends is historical/genetic accuracy!

eof2.jpg

Mord.

Thanks fellas, glad you are liking them. I still can't estimate when it'll be done but not a whole helluva a lot longer.

But I would like to say DC deserves as much credit and thanks as I do on this monster. I can't stress enough how much his efforts have helped me in this process. There are hundreds and hundreds of patches, badges and little differences that go into the CW formations that make them so much more a PIA then the Germies and US stuff. We are striving to be as historically accurate as we possibly can and without him I just wouldn't be able to do it. The work/research he put in is monumental, you should see some of his notes. I just want to make sure my man gets his deserved credit 'cause he surely has earned it.

Mord.

Thanks fellas, glad you are liking them. I still can't estimate when it'll be done but not a whole helluva a lot longer.

But I would like to say DC deserves as much credit and thanks as I do on this monster. I can't stress enough how much his efforts have helped me in this process. There are hundreds and hundreds of patches, badges and little differences that go into the CW formations that make them so much more a PIA then the Germies and US stuff. We are striving to be as historically accurate as we possibly can and without him I just wouldn't be able to do it. The work/research he put in is monumental, you should see some of his notes. I just want to make sure my man gets his deserved credit 'cause he surely has earned it.

Mord.

So, the Charles S. Roberts Award nomination should be a joint submission then?

Kudos to you both! Most impressive. Await release with bated breath. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...