Shall try to start an unofficial screenshots thread?

53 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

boB6vCr.jpg

+1 NICE!!!  I have the above unit crest on one of my old berets.  I spent most of my time in the 313th MI Bn. of the 82nd (the unit crest in my moniker).  But I also did a few months in the Division's HQ, HQ Company in the 1980s.  The above crest was worn by HQ Company.  Maybe a few other Division level units also wore it?  I don't remember now.  Of course we all wore the division shoulder patch except it was subdued on our BDUs.   Cool mod, thank you. 

15 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1 NICE!!!  I have the above unit crest on one of my old berets.  I spent most of my time in the 313th MI Bn. of the 82nd (the unit crest in my moniker).  But I also did a few months in the Division's HQ, HQ Company in the 1980s.  The above crest was worn by HQ Company.  Maybe a few other Division level units also wore it?  I don't remember now.  Of course we all wore the division shoulder patch except it was subdued on our BDUs.   Cool mod, thank you. 

Always welcome! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

9 hours ago, Mord said:

Did BF include Indians wearing regular British uniforms and helmets or are there only Sikhs in RtV? If they did can someone post some pics?  

Below is a screenshot of troops from an Indian Infantry Battalion. 

yzuFpwbh.jpg

Edited by MOS:96B2P

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 37mm said:

My first CMFI video...

Excellent thanks. Always interesting to see how other players tackled a scenario once you yourself have completed it. 

In this case rather depressing given how few casualties you suffered in comparison to my effort. Although in my defence it was only my 3rd CMFI scenario.