Shall try to start an unofficial screenshots thread?

"Honey..as soon as CMFB is released I promise I am gonna sell this company and be through with making war games for these ungrateful bazterds. We'll pack up and move off and set up that little gas station and convenience store you always dreamed about and finally live the good life!"

Tobruk_zpss1lovq41.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I look at that sign and get very hopeful for the future of stuff BFC will decide to create for the games. About 3 months ago I started a new job and had to learn AutoCAD Civil 3D. Day 1 I knew jack diddly but now I can really do some drafting much much faster, still tons to learn though. My point is that I bet that sign took the skilled 3D artist a very brief amount of time to create. But look how much it adds to the game! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2m67imt.jpg

Leutnant Waldstein orders the men to charge as artillery rounds start to fall.  He was timing the spotting rounds and now gives the order to move fast to try and beat the incoming artillery barrage.  Kriegsberichter Combat cameraman Max Stahl risks his life to take a quick still shot of the men as they run for their lives.  It is a scene that reminds him of The Great War, when the men went over the top from their trenches and ran en masse towards death.  Tigers sit in stalwart majesty in the background.

30c4zg2.jpg

Death By Tiger.  Another shot from PK Stahl.  Carnage is everywhere as a Tiger stalks forward on the road, searching for more prey.  A second Tiger sits in overwatch, visible in the center of the shot, to the right of the road.  The flames of an entire five tank unit of Shermans burns in the distance, testament to the Tiger's reputation.  Anzio can't be much further...

Anzio! (nice shots there Gary, thanks!)

"When The Tigers Broke Free"

It was just before dawn
One miserable morning in black 'forty four.
When the forward commander
Was told to sit tight
When he asked that his men be withdrawn.
And the Generals gave thanks
As the other ranks held back
The enemy tanks for a while.
And the Anzio bridgehead
Was held for the price
Of a few hundred ordinary lives.

And kind old King George
Sent Mother a note
When he heard that father was gone.
It was, I recall,
In the form of a scroll,
With gold leaf adorned,
And I found it one day
In a drawer of old photographs, hidden away.
And my eyes still grow damp to remember
His Majesty signed
With his own rubber stamp.

It was dark all around.
There was frost in the ground
When the tigers broke free.
And no one survived
From the Royal Fusiliers Company Z.
They were all left behind,
Most of them dead,
The rest of them dying.
And that's how the High Command