The Possibly Penultimate Peng Challenge Thread

Why? Because I have decreed it to be so. Or maybe possibly. Or not. it could go either way, really. Or it could go many ways... or not at all. It's like an enigma, wrapped in a conundrum, wearing a great big fruity Carmen Miranda hat. Colorful and yet healthy.

Rules? If you want rules, seek out The Justicar. But if there's no one left to challenge, what be rules but a fetter and a limitation?

But taunting, ahhhhh....

Taunting is eternal.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you talking about feathers? What do feathers have to do with challenges.

By the by...is discovered some very large Grifiolas or Hen of the woods mushrooms in my yard today. They are safe to eat and some heads have grown to weigh over 100lbs.

(thats about 45kg for you colonial and Euro types).

The ones I discovered were not that big, but big enough to sautee into a nice mushroom gravy.

Why are you talking about feathers? What do feathers have to do with challenges.

By the by...is discovered some very large Grifiolas or Hen of the woods mushrooms in my yard today. They are safe to eat and some heads have grown to weigh over 100lbs.

(thats about 45kg for you colonial and Euro types).

The ones I discovered were not that big, but big enough to sautee into a nice mushroom gravy.

So they are the same size as Emrys' head.

How apt.

Noba.

Real nice challenge. I am so glad that all of my patient and meticulous training didn't go for naught. Why didn't you add, "Pretty please with fluffy bunnies on top", you rotten excuse for a Kaaaa-nigget of the Glorious House of JDMorse?

It is to weep.

I'm sorry, maybe I missed something. What does your training for bowel and bladder movements (which if I have heard correctly may have been patient and meticulous but ultimately unsuccessful) have to do with a challenge to play ..well umm that old game.

Wait never mind, wrong door. Sorry, I'll just let myself out.

Shut up and send me a set up ya dewlapped drongo!

Yeees, i'll just have to dig around and dust off a copy of the [sneer]1.01[/sneer] version for the likes of you.

Anyhoos, I'm orf on vacation this week and won't be back until the 26th, I assume your next humilating defeat can wait until then? The last one was just so...embarrassing on your part that I figured a week or two to recover might do you the world of good.