Any CMBN/FI fans in southern Ontario??

Have a active wargaming group that get together for LAN wargaming on a regular basis.

With CMFI coming out thought we all could meet up, talk about the game and have a few beers/soda pops/mineral water. I have a local tavern we could set it up on the 80'' and check it out? Any takers? Good just to get a few contact info also for local gaming. Most of us are in the Hamilton, Ontario area near Toronto.

Always better I find to game with friends than online strangers :D

Cheers

Neil Young not CSNY.

Well when I was a young bored sprite forced to spend my summer weekends in a trailer camp in Sea Isle City NJ one summer the CSNY version came out and that is what was on the jukebox ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME

Besides he asked the title, not the author. What did I win? ...... um.. anything? A free drink if I somehow make that get together?

Have a active wargaming group that get together for LAN wargaming on a regular basis.

With CMFI coming out thought we all could meet up, talk about the game and have a few beers/soda pops/mineral water. I have a local tavern we could set it up on the 80'' and check it out? Any takers? Good just to get a few contact info also for local gaming. Most of us are in the Hamilton, Ontario area near Toronto.

You have a local that will put a war game up on their 80" screen - very cool. I'm just a bit to far away in Ottawa.

Well when I was a young bored sprite forced to spend my summer weekends in a trailer camp in Sea Isle City NJ one summer the CSNY version came out and that is what was on the jukebox ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME

Besides he asked the title, not the author. What did I win? ...... um.. anything? A free drink if I somehow make that get together?

Dang. My bad. I googled it.

I never owned the CSNY Deja Vu CD, but I do have Niel Young's Decade CD (greatest hits). Here I go thinking because it was on that CD it was all Neil Young. It was written by Neil Young but the most famous version was the CSNY Deja Vu track.

Sure a free drink and the right to put this on your sig line YOU ARE 100% CORRECT

I am in Toronto and would be interested in meeting now and again to play CMBN. I only use a desktop so I am not mobile. Perhaps team play could be organized. Feel free to P.M. me.

For a while now I have been thinking of posting here with the idea of arranging a trip to the Military Museum at Camp Borden. Link Below.

http://www.borden.forces.gc.ca/998/89/46/53-eng.asp