Nearly there??

Well if that's the case I vote they both surrender right now.

I'm guessing that's the real reason nothing been posted to the AAR's... this thing about Bil's trip to BC is just a ruse. They're holding off so the finish will coincide with the release. I'm expecting to see it on August 7, the Tuesday after I get back from vacation ;)

I'm expecting to see it on August 7, the Tuesday after I get back from vacation ;)

Barring the unforeseen (always a tricky proposition), it might actually be available to the pre-orderers (like me! :) ) a couple days before that. You should be getting home about the time the servers start getting really overloaded. Bring a lunch.

;)

Michael

People should spend the time playing in Google Earth. Virtually roam the streets of Gela and Messina in street view. Get up into the hills, explore the countryside. Get your head into the theatre of operations. A short while ago I posted a google earth street view screenshot to illustrate some point or other. Another Beta tester commented for a moment he thought he was looking at a game screenshot until he noticed the modern water tower in the background. :)