Nearly there??

To quote Steve aka Battlefront "We don't allow preorders until we're sure the product will ship within 4-6 weeks".

With the announcement of pre-orders on 22nd June and with my advanced maths skills I think we are almost there?? Any guesses for the actual release date?

LOL. One can always hope. But it shouldn't be a whole lot longer...only a week left in July and then we are in the home stretch. After that it could be any day.

Mord.

If you pre ordered, you'll see an email and of course the obligatory scream of "I am Dling!" on the forum from folks who got the email and were told to keep their mouth shut. :P

Heh.

We are still within our window, though as suspected mid-summer vacation stuff (and one major relocation move) has tripped us up a little here and there. We'll still make our window unless something procedural gets in the way.

Current status is we're beyond Code Freeze (when we stop adding features) and have, as of today I think, sewn up the last little nagging minor issues (some missing icons, a few dudes wearing the wrong uniforms, a quick ammo supply tweak to a particular team, etc.).

Yeah, we're definitely close.

Steve

Steve et al.,

Did the weather hit you guys at all? I think you are in the northeast of the states and I thought that it was hit by some storms and then a heatwave. You guys do live in the bush with gasoline generators so probably not too much different from what you are used to.

Steve et al.,

Did the weather hit you guys at all? I think you are in the northeast of the states and I thought that it was hit by some storms and then a heatwave. You guys do live in the bush with gasoline generators so probably not too much different from what you are used to.

Weather has been rather tepid, indeed. But nothing like the middle of the country and the south west. No big storms to mention recently up my way. Still, for us 90 is like 110 that some places in Arizona hit in terms of being unusual.

Steiner14,

My vacation involved a boat that would probably fit in one of the medium sized staterooms on that yacht. And no Charlize, but a really nice 10.5% Belgian triple. That's not really the same thing, but it was still quite nice.

Steve

Steiner14,

My vacation involved a boat that would probably fit in one of the medium sized staterooms on that yacht. And no Charlize, but a really nice 10.5% Belgian triple. That's not really the same thing, but it was still quite nice.

Steve

Not to mention that there would probably be a quad .50 mount forward and aft. Or may a couple of Flakvierling?

Or at least I would. :cool:

Regardless, I have CMSF, CMBN and Commonwealth PBEM games going. In otherwords, I have lots to play. Thanks BF.

Lots to play but we always want more, right?!? :D

Seriously though, although a steady stream of PBEM in CMBN and CMA continue, I've really been enjoying single player CMSF lately. I finished the British campaign recently, I'm playing the German campaign, and I've been throwing in some USMC scenarios for fun. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the newer games but it's still a pretty fantastic game.

I thought Steve had already bought a DUKW for his second car.

No, the "Duck Tours" long ago drove up the prices of DUKWs into the stratosphere. There's never a way for a hobbyist to compete with a business which can make a lot of money off of it. Never took my Weasel swimming when I had it due to being petrified of finding leaks the hard way :) Much safer to wait for the water to freeze and then drive over it!

Steve