WWIII Scenario

I'm a big fan of playing historical scenario (i.e. the WWII). But nonetheless decided to try out the WWIII scenario with a friend. I must say it is quite a fun change of venue. Neither of us know what events are coming next nor the other's forces (we agreed not to look). Making the game more "realistic" in a fog of war sense.

My compliments to the designer so far. It seems well designed and most interesting from a history standpoint (i.e. I lived through cold war and recognize many of the issues, events etc).

One caution. In this scenario fighters versus TBs are not distinguished. They are one and the same. Took me awhile to understand why Soviet fighters were so devestating versus the NATO fleet. They are TBs as well as fighters!

Great ideas forming here.

Have you guys considered a scenario for WW-4? Once a specific WW-3 scenario is played out and completed, a predictive model should have an option to start another Great War...say 35 years later if the first played WW-3 game was only an Allied Tactical victory?

We can start modeling by playing WW-1, ending at the historical time. Then immediately roll into WW-2, use your new WW-3, then followed up with the first ever WW-4.

Looking forward,

-Legend

Sorry guys, I missed this thread – I see it was started last week. Thanks for the complements.

I do hope the events are familiar to those of us who live through some (or all) of the Cold War. My intent was to condense some of the major event of the Cold War (1948 through 1980) into the game’s scope. It made for a few good decision events.