New building type?

I remember when the project was first being floated we were looking over Google Earth Streetview images to get an idea what we were getting ourselves into. At some point I commented "Has anyone else noticed that none of these buildings have chimneys?" So every 'legacy' building from CMBN had to be either replaced or significantly altered. No chimney, low pitched roof, mediterranian-style clay roof tiles. Now's a good opportunity to go play in Google Earth, visit Sicily. Just yesterday I happened to be 'driving' up and down the streets of Gela looking for street signs. :)

Mord,

Forget the church and look at what's in front of it! I believe that's a Semovente 90/53 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semovente_90/53 BFC's definitely going to need some remunitioning procedures, for this thing carried only six rounds and required a special converted tank as a dedicated ammo carrier. That said, it hit hard.

On a separate note, what do the Italians use as a substitute for a chimney?

Regards,

John Kettler

Mord,

Forget the church and look at what's in front of it! I believe that's a Semovente 90/53

No worries there, John. I studied and drooled over the new vehicles throughout yesterday and will probably do some more today.

Mord.