The Road Ahead

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use my HP-11C pocket calculator for THIRTY years now.

Best regards,

Thomm

And I've had my light-powered Texas Instruments calculator for almost exactly the same amount of time. Still works a charm.

Michael

I've had my abacus since about 2700 BC and I still can't figure out how to use it.

So all three of these will come out in the next 12 months? Well that's certainly exciting.

Mord I see you talking about moveable waypoints etc. in post #3 where was this mentioned? I don't see it.

Really hope you guys are able to add wego tcp-ip at some point. (and a hunt command and not just move to contact ;)) Also I hope you consider changing your stance on the whole "no AT weapons from buildings", especially for Market Garden.

I use my HP-11C pocket calculator for THIRTY years now.

Best regards,

Thomm

25 - 30 years ago, I had a half-dozen of these when I took my Land Surveyor's exam... one program in each. From coffee baths to flying off the hood of my work truck, they slowly disappeared. :(

Best calculator I've ever had and wayyy easier to use than my 48-GX

I like the sound of the next Combat Mission modern. A war between NATO and Russia in a Eastern European setting (Ukraine, Poland. Baltic States, Russia) using the most modern equipment sounds great. Any firmer idea of the timescale for bringing this one out? Other than "when it is ready" :D

The other WW2 games are also on my "to buy" list

Luke