New CM1 Engine ladder.

Greetings,

We have a new CM1 engine ladder starting up. If any one is looking for a fresh start or to continue their dominance ;-)

I posted a similiar message in the CM2 forum, but I do already have a moderator for the CM1 forum.

Duel memberships are allowed and you can report games to other clubs that you have in common with your opponent.

Our ladders are ranked by an ELO formula and we support other games as well.

http://www.ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/

Thanks for your time.

Engine ladder? But I didn't even realise that CM1 had any fire engines! Do you have any hoses too? I keep losing, with lots of my Sherman tanks just going straight up in flames merely at the mention of Germany, and a long, preferably camouflaged, engine hose would be a lot more useful than a ladder! Can anyone help? I need serious help here guys......

Engine ladder? But I didn't even realise that CM1 had any fire engines! Do you have any hoses too? I keep losing, with lots of my Sherman tanks just going straight up in flames merely at the mention of Germany, and a long, preferably camouflaged, engine hose would be a lot more useful than a ladder! Can anyone help? I need serious help here guys......

:-) Enjoyed your mods for a long time now.

• 2 weeks later...