New file at the Repository: The Road to Montebourg (Revised) (2012-05-27)

This is a revision of the campaign that shipped with the game disk. If you wish to preserve the original, I suggest that you make a back-up copy or rename it before putting this version in your campaigns folder. Revision Notes (27th May 2012)I made a number of changes to this campaign for the first revision. Here follows a list of the important ones.#1.... The majority of 2/8 INF units have GREEN experience. (PIR and GIR remain the same)#2.... A new mission has been added to the campaign on Day 1.#3.... US 60mm onboard mortars start their missions with LIMITED ammo. Generally, there is less ammo to go around in most missions but not drastically so.#4.... There are fewer chances of refitting thoughout the campaign.#5.... Air support has been added to three missions in the campaign and a FOS added to the OB to allow the player to use them#6.... Most missions have the possibility of up to 10 minutes of extra time (except 'Turnbull's Stand', and 'The Farmhouse' missions).Mission 1.... Made a few German units just a tad less brittle so that they'll put up a bit more of a fight.Mission 2.... ALL NEW 2/505 PIR mission addedMission 3.... Air Support added.Mission 4.... No changesMission 5.... Added Air Support to the variant when Easy Company performs the assault from the South without tank support only. the other variants remain unchangedMission 6.... No changesMission 7.... Reworked the AI plans, Added Air Support to the afternoon versions, not the eveni...

More...

• 6 years later...
  • 4 years later...
20 minutes ago, Paper Tiger said:

Hi guys. I've been trying to download the revised version but I'm told that there is no file to download. If anyone has a copy of this revision, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know and see if I( can download it from somewhere.

Got you covered. PM me your details and can send you a copy tonight.

14 hours ago, Paper Tiger said:

Hi guys. I've been trying to download the revised version but I'm told that there is no file to download. If anyone has a copy of this revision, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know and see if I( can download it from somewhere.

Both campaigns are about 30.4MB.  If you have a dropbox I can send both or the one you want now if you like.  (Send me a link.)

Original dated:  5/29/12

Revised:  1/30/19

Edited by Erwin

9 hours ago, Erwin said:

Both campaigns are about 30.4MB.  If you have a dropbox I can send both or the one you want now if you like.  (Send me a link.)

Original dated:  5/29/12

Revised:  1/30/19

Sorry, I was in a hurry when I typed my response. My wife was calling me to do something so it's a tad abrupt. :D

How are you Erwin? Thanks for the offer but Bootie has restored the Montebourg revised file and he's dug up my old CMSF campaign , USMC Gung Ho! which I'd really like to revisit for CMSF2. I want to do some work on the old campaigns before embarking on a new one.