Right Scroll + Button Click = Irritation

One (admittedly very minor) thing that irritates me with all of the SC games is that when you move your mouse pointer to the right of the map to scroll you invariably drag it over one of the buttons/switches causing a click. is there any way, bar turning all sound off in the settings to turn this off ?

P.S. having a lot of fun with the SOE Fast Play at the moment, gives you the original SC2 with all the bells and whistles of Gold/WW1.

One (admittedly very minor) thing that irritates me with all of the SC games is that when you move your mouse pointer to the right of the map to scroll you invariably drag it over one of the buttons/switches causing a click. is there any way, bar turning all sound off in the settings to turn this off ?

P.S. having a lot of fun with the SOE Fast Play at the moment, gives you the original SC2 with all the bells and whistles of Gold/WW1.

In the game setings you need to turn off the sound opition, that will take away the sound of the battle, but it's the only way... Do as I do, turn all the in-game sound off and listen to music :P

Obs: You can go and find what is the .wav file in the sound folder and change it for something else, like a .wav file with no sound at all, or the sound of meow... just don't do it if you have no idea how to :)

Kommandant - thanks for the advice

I don't really know what I'm doing but gave it a go anyway and changed the hover_click wav file for a silent / nul wav file I had installed as a mod on Distant Worlds (to get rid of the very annoying alarm siren effect) and it has worked perfectly. Now I get a click when I click on a button but no longer have the clickity-click-click irritation when I'm just moving my mouse pointer.

Kommandant - thanks for the advice

I don't really know what I'm doing but gave it a go anyway and changed the hover_click wav file for a silent / nul wav file I had installed as a mod on Distant Worlds (to get rid of the very annoying alarm siren effect) and it has worked perfectly. Now I get a click when I click on a button but no longer have the clickity-click-click irritation when I'm just moving my mouse pointer.

Good to know I was helpfull :)