Obligitory Wish List Thread

Is there any way we can set up a dedicated friend finder for online play via these forums? I have been trying to play someone for the last 48 hours via the in game finder and haven't had any luck. Any suggestions would be fantastic. Thanks for the great game.

This forum has a Buddy List, which allows you to see if friends are online. It's not real-time chat, but allows you to exchange PM's with people in your Buddy List. Look at the main menu bar under QuickLinks, then click on Open BuddyList.

This forum has a Buddy List, which allows you to see if friends are online. It's not real-time chat, but allows you to exchange PM's with people in your Buddy List. Look at the main menu bar under QuickLinks, then click on Open BuddyList.

I just hope for an online game but no one is online (or in these forums to PM), and the people I message obviously aren't going to message me back because I am new here, I don't blame them. So if there is any way you can set up an opponent finder, that would be great. There is never anyone on gamecenter for this game. cheers

• 3 months later...

I'd like the ability to face the units any way you want during setup-it'd be much easier when setting up an ambush, when you can place a concealed tank the correct way instead of setting waypoints to try to get it in the correct position.

Also, I may be asking too much, but possibly better aim, at least for tanks? I had a Sherman maybe 10 meters away from a Panther's ass, it fired, and missed. Seriously?! I'm probably exaggerating, but it was close enough IMO.

I agree about having other allied forces-British, Soviet, Canadian maybe. Not sure what their strengths and weaknesses would be though. Maybe the Russians could ride tanks, and have powerful tanks, but no AT infantry?

About riding, that brings me to another point-perhaps if we could re-mount infantry on halftracks after dismounting? Because the battle can be dynamic, and if you can't redeploy infantry very fast, it may or may not mean victory.