Touch Ladder

Greetings gents,

I'm planning to add a CM:Touch ladder at theblitz.org ,but since i don't own an Ipad i will have to rely on your advices for settling some details.

First thing first. I'm perfectly aware CM:Touch is not CMBN,but how similar are they? Similar enough for the Cm:Touch ladder to be integrated in the CMBN ladder? Or the game it's different enough to have it's own ladder?

Regards,

Raz.

At The Few Good Men we will be keeping a close eye on how well the APP sells then adding it to the ladders we currently have. Also we are in the process of adding CM:Afghanistan to the site for those interested.

Why not just add it, in the full knowledge that it might get dropped if it doesn't prove popular in, say, 6 months?

I think the fast pace of CMT scens (short scens, played live) might well see a large number of competitive plays completed quickly. Much much quicker than PBEMs of full CMBN scens. If you 'wait and see' there's a good choance you'll have already missed a substantial initial surge of results.

Can someone,please tell me if the 'Battle size' param. of the scenarios has the same value as in CMBN? Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge? I assume,given the hardware limitations, either only tiny/small/medium(?) scenarios are supported or a medium battle,for example,in CMT is actually smaller in scale than in CMBN?

Also,are quick battles supported?Or are there any plans to include them in the next game updates?

Thanks,

Raz.

Why not just add it, in the full knowledge that it might get dropped if it doesn't prove popular in, say, 6 months?

I think the fast pace of CMT scens (short scens, played live) might well see a large number of competitive plays completed quickly. Much much quicker than PBEMs of full CMBN scens. If you 'wait and see' there's a good choance you'll have already missed a substantial initial surge of results.

Good point... I'll go and shake my programmers awake. :)