Combat Mission Touch - ranking #1 in the sim and strategy categories!

Just a quick headsup that it looks like Combat Mission Touch topped the charts at #1 for the sim and strategy game categories in the AppStore already after a few hours today. And it's steadily climbing up the top 100 chart of ALL AppSales, currently at rank 67 outselling Call of Duty Black Ops (#69) :)

We'll post an official tally-up of the rank for the release day tomorrow once we get all the numbers in from the different countries.

Thank you in advance for the support! Clay will post some news about the first planned (free) v1.1 update tonight or tomorrow.

Martin

Not surprising really, it's an awesome looking (no iPad here so can't play it) turn based strategy game on a system crying out for such games. Not to mention for a great price. I hope you guys have massive success with it and it brings more attention to the "real" versions.

actually I was thinking about it... but wondering how our core audience who hates anything but true simulations would take it, lol... it's that good... but has small issues/problems/annoyances which I don't know should be brought up... IE: hide, target arcs, hull down... small stuff. ;)

So I just signed up for this forum specifically to say how incredibly happy this has made me! No word of a lie, this past Saturday I was looking for a decent strategy game on the app store and searched "Combat Mission" with a narrow hope that Battlefront had released an iOS port of my favorite strategy game (and got no results). So how excited was I when I got my daily IGN email of new iOS released and this baby was at the top of the list?

I might have peed a little.

THANK YOU Battlefront!! This is exactly what the iPad has been needing, and is the first app for which I will happily purchase in-game content when it is released.