Rock Paper Shotgun - Review - 15th March

A very good review. Good, as in it's pretty much the way I feel also, except that I probably like pre-Commonwealth CMBN more than the author does.

Well - I guess its ok ... still one of those with selective amnesia those as to all those things the new one does but the old one didnt. And again another who seems to expect the world in a box (and to achieve things AI wise that even the military cant) for 40 bucks.

I guess I appreciate more what I have than what I want. Some of the comments below the article are as dumb ass as I have seen about this game - and for once that Dorosh guys seems to be vaguely ( in a very mealie mouthed kind of way) on the side of the game .

Hi,

he states, and I paraphrase, that CMBN + CW compares favourably with the magic that was CMx1 back in the day, a sentiment I agree with.

I agree... not that I was ever really critical of CMX2, great fan from the start. But now am absolutely hooked, more even than with CMBB. Can’t play the game enough ;).

We are lucky to have CM, just look at the alternatives... !

So good it is a form of military history...

All the best,

Kip.

A very good review. Good, as in it's pretty much the way I feel also, except that I probably like pre-Commonwealth CMBN more than the author does.

Nice review, though I agree he seems a bit unfair to vanilla CMBN -- I have to admit I feel about the same since CMBN:CWF seems astoundingly good fun.

I liked all his screen shots of 6-pdrs killing stuff.