Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Fuser, if I were Battlefront I would pay you a million dollars to make mods like that before the game was launched and if I couldn't pay you I would kidnap you, lock you up in a cellar with a computer and force you to make mods like this for the rest of your life....

Yeah, I can be a bit scary from time to time...;-)

Great and beautiful work as usual, Aris. You keep impressing me. But do ever find time to play the game?

Do you know if there are any useful mod tutorials around for modding CM2? I used to do a bit of modding in CM1 (the idea was a lot like your mods actually - muddy, rusty vehicles and such - only not nearly as good). I thought I might give a try again, but I have forgotten some of the ropes. And also I haven´t quite figured the CM2 skins completely out yet. For instance: If I want to make a part of a skin disappear in CM1, I could add the special pink color. But how to do that now?

Cheers - and keep up the good work (at your own pace)

Time to add decals now,...

Clipboard04-1.jpg

The best way to start modding and adding dirt to CM2 is to get some free "stain and dirt" brush packs for Photoshop in the net, there are hundreds of them, then start to create layers and applying effects. Adding photoreal samples of mud and sand from real pics helps too, but the result is much more dramatic and must be done carefully,...In order to have certain parts to dissapear alpha layers must be created:

http://www.axialis.com/tutorials/tutorial-misc001.html

Hey Fuser, how do you decide in which order to make your excellent mods? Just curious, but could you make them in much the same order as they were common on the battlefield, so that we can enjoy more of them all the sooner?

No staghounds in the missions I'm playing :(

Looking forward to the upcoming one :)

Keep up the good work ... "pins Medal of Honor on Fuser's chest".

Got to be the British- used Shermans including Fireflies --then the Cromwells and then the Churchills.

Id settle for that ----then on Wednesday.......................................

Seriously - whatever models appeal to you to do ----shock and awe re your choices can be exciting and part of the pleasure.