Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Ok, this has to be Work in Progress #1 for the Firefly...

You know Aris, I've never noticed any birdcrap on your Mods. I can't park my car for 20 minutes w/o getting birdcrap. Are you suggesting there were no birds in Normandy or that somehow they were toilet trained. Come on man you are killing my immersion...

:rolleyes:

YES I am only kidding!!! Nice work...again.

I simply desaturated stock bitmaps for a faded "not factory fresh" paint effect. Panther Ds usually had olive green over dark yellow pattern. Starting in September 1944, german tanks had a red brown applied that a stronger red tinge. (RAL 8012 instead of RAL 8017). ) Anyway, google RAL 8012 and you will realize that there is no agreement on the matter, hehe. I guess it's just a matter of "you like it" or " you don't". :)
OK, thanx for the info Fuser :)

You know Aris, I've never noticed any birdcrap on your Mods. I can't park my car for 20 minutes w/o getting birdcrap. Are you suggesting there were no birds in Normandy or that somehow they were toilet trained. Come on man you are killing my immersion...

:rolleyes:

YES I am only kidding!!! Nice work...again.

I actually have a Photoshop "Birdcrap" layer in the works ready just for you, grog...I would play CMBO if it wasn't there in CMBN,... you know what I mean..., so stay calm, I am announcing an announcement of a birdcrap work in progress after all, you avid fanboy,...;) After all, birdcrap unhistorical toilet training is why stopped playing this 3D simulation failure...Sigh, Call of Puty had such a good dove unobstructed LOS representation...

Edit: are my latest Panthers available yet in the Repository? Sigh, sure,...devs aren't announcing and announcement as they should...

P.S: having too much wine for dinner lately..? :)

Aris I love your worn battle treatment on this Sherman Firefly ! I would like to know if you can do the same thing on the Marder I mod Lorraine-Schlepper 37L(f) I redo some days ago? If your are ok I send you the mod for Aris's treatment.

Sure I can...send them to my email and I'll see what can I do.

I actually have a Photoshop "Birdcrap" layer in the works ready just for you, grog...I would play CMBO if it wasn't there in CMBN,... you know what I mean..., so stay calm, I am announcing an announcement of a birdcrap work in progress after all, you avid fanboy,...;) After all, birdcrap unhistorical toilet training is why stopped playing this 3D simulation failure...Sigh, Call of Puty had such a good dove unobstructed LOS representation...

Edit: are my latest Panthers available yet in the Repository? Sigh, sure,...devs aren't announcing and announcement as they should...

P.S: having too much wine for dinner lately..? :)

LOL yep that's me, Birdcrap grog. And obviously not enough wine, otherwise I would have passed out and stopped posting inane stuff :D

Fuser:

Your work and effort continues to be absolutely extraordinary - I really can't thank you enough for the manner in which you have improved the game experience for me.

Since you are revisiting some of the CMBN models, do you have any interest in taking a swing at the Flak 36 and Pak 40 given that both pieces saw action in the British and Canadian sectors?

flak36.jpg

pak40x.jpg