Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Work in Progress,...(Churchill IV) ...first stage of weathering, only main hull modified, the turret it´s vanilla. 20 more hours of work needed, I think,...Possibly the main hull will be slightly different in the final version (I hope it will be much better ;) ).

WIPChurchill.jpg

Work in Progress,...(Churchill IV) ...first stage of weathering, only main hull modified, the turret it´s vanilla. 20 more hours of work needed, I think,...Possibly the main hull will be slightly different in the final version (I hope it will be much better ;) ).

20 hours more - on a single vehicle! Man Fuser, the hours you pour into making your excellent mods for the community is astounding. It makes me humble and wish I had the skills to make mods to repay all you guys that make an already excellent game soooo much better.

Working on a scenario dedicated to an entire infantry tank squadron can't release it until these modded churchills are available... :)

Thanks again for these fantastic mods.

Speaking of models and wargaming...

DSCN0600.jpg?t=1332509736

This reminds me, 9 out of 10 pictures of churchills in europe show them without the two front fenders... is it possible to remove them from the skin or not?

BTW, I would like to publicly aknowledge Darknight Canuks help in this mod. Huge amount of information and decals were supplied for this and the following Churchills. You can bet these vehicles are historical, kind of... ;)

As close to historical as can be, although good primary references are difficult to come by for all regiments...sometimes secondary references (and god forbid, the tertiary ones) are all that can be found. ;p

It's a really nice break to now have a variety of AC's to play with.

I hope scenario designers do more with AC recon clashes - maybe a campaign...

IIRC the Brit recon guys wore thick leather coats as extra protection against splinters/spalding. Any chance of a uniform mod for those guys?