Sign in to follow this  
bram1979

Game crashes

I don't understand the last two posts. Do they mean that you can't save during the setup, but can later on? I don't think there is any earlier point to save, is there? Don't get the references to saving before/after choosing "turn-based/realtime"--isn't the first save opportunity when you get to the setup screen?

I hit this problem when I was starting the third mission of a campaign. I saved it during the setup, reloaded later and got the crash. I then went back to my previous save which I think is the one it takes in between each battle. It is at this point it prompts you about realtime/wego.

You can save the campign at any other point (or at least I can) without any other problems and as you said if you do your setup and carry on without saving it works fine.

Hope that makse sense

Yeah, same thing happening to me in the German Campaign...setup on the 2nd scenario then saved the game. After that the game crashed every time I tried to resume. I like to spend lots of time on the setup then save and play later so this is a little annoying. Been playing BF games for a long time and this is my first problem as far as game crashes go. Other than that I am really enjoying the game. Hope BF looks into this and fixes on the next patch.

Sign in to follow this