Umpireless Combat Mission H2H Operations

Below is a link to my website containing a tutorial i have written showing how to use the operational game Panzer Campaigns by John Tiller Software in conjunction with Combat Mission to allow two or more players to play fully automated H2H operations that utilise full FOW, supply and engineering functions without the need for an umpire, spreadsheets or maps.

https://sites.google.com/site/combatmissionh2hoperations/

The tutorial is specifically written for use with the free demo of the Panzer Campaigns game Mius '43 available at a link in the tutorial, therefore as Mius '43 is from the Eastern Front series of games it can only be used with CMBB.

I have also included my rules for setting up CM battles for these operations and the application of combat effects on the units involved, these rules are currently being used in an operation i am umpiring using Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44 and CMBN and are working well.

If players like this system there are lots of Eastern Front titles available from John Tiller Software, i recently contacted Rich who is a staff member there and he sent me this message.

"We can offer bulk pricing however, to where 5 or more copies (of any

games) are purchased at once. They must be shipped to a single

location however. So, if there's interest by you sharing what you are

doing as a GM and the other guys want to get the game we can do so at

a 40% discount off MSRP...hopefully that would help. Let me know if

you want more details".

Regards,

Rich

I have asked Rich to get back to me with details so watch this space.