C2 link from platoon Hq´s to Co HQ-> haveing troubles!

i knew it, we are getting somewhere in the end. now you tell me i could simply take anyother battalion that has radios for Plt HQ´s? why did noone suggest that? :D

this is in the game?

Well, he did say in post #9 that this is a limitation of the US armored infantry... I guess he assumed you could figure out the rest. :P

Anyway, I think one of his main points is that your platoon HQ doesn't really suffer if it isn't in C2 with the Company HQ. It's much more important for your squads to be in C2 with their platoon HQ.

well, post 6 is made by me, AKD´s first post is No. 5.

he told me in post 9, yes he did, however i missunderstood and at the same time still had the missconception of radio jeeps working differently.

i somehow also assumed as my beloved syrians(i liked Red on Red there) have no radios on Plt HQ level at all, the americans 70 years earlier wont have any. i somehow thought the radio jeeps are good for the radio contact.

anyways, one big miss understanding, and i would enjoy if you stop rubbing salt into the wound :D

EDIT:

Anyway, I think one of his main points is that your platoon HQ doesn't really suffer if it isn't in C2 with the Company HQ.

i still think when i can stack advantage easy i do it. "just because" is no good reason to forget the C2 system. after all my AI should ditch out some hurt, have spotting bonuses by spotting information relaying and all the goodies to make the player suffer. my AI defender will suffer sooner or later but the more he can make the player suffer the better, and a fully working C2 system over the whole map is surely no disatvantage. the Ai side as lots of good observation points, i want this information to get to the "front" where the platoons are. this cant be useless, however i can understand in a tiny map with 2 companys. it doesnt make much difference there id say also.