Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

GOLD Tournament

Hi guys,

anyone here who is interested in playing a GOLD tournament (maybe when 1.01 comes out). I must say the GOLD game is really great fun and much quicker to play.

Amadeus

I would very much enjoy participating in a 1.01 Gold tournament. Some of us have been holding off playing matches because of bugs (primarily China) in original Gold. Perhaps tournament could start somewhat after release of 1.01.

I'm up for a tourney.

What's this about China being a superpower in Gold? The amount of mpps she gets may be worth looking at along with the cost of tech chits, but I am playing a game as axis and have cut her up as easily as was ever the case in Vanilla GC. Seems no different to me in game play terms. Certainly dont see anything buggy in the way that China is performing.

Hey Catacol, watch out the match between Crispy and me. China now tries to dominate Japan... :)

Yes, I guess we will wait for patch 1.01 anyway but can collect some players in that time.

Hey, sounds good. Clausewitz, Crispy131313, Catacol Highlander, Ihughes41, Calculon, Jollyguy, brianlala, Tomi and me (Amadeus)

9 players already, great. So I guess we could start. First of all, Ihughes41, Calculon, brianlala please send me an email to heiko.haupt at versanet.de. We make groups with 3 players because we can add one or two groups to go ahead after the first round and we are flexible.

Group A: Amadeus, Clausewitz, Brianlala

Group B: Crispy, Tomi, Calculon

Group C: Catacol Highlander, Ihughes, Jollyguy

Easy Rules:

-Mirror matches Strategic Command Global Conflict GOLD "World at War" 1.01

-Schedule for playing is from now to end of May 2012. (We will watch if this will work by contact you during playing the first round)

-If any game isn’t finished in time the games minor victory conditions decides the match

-By any problems or close matches we ask an arbitrator to watch the games

Let the games begin. Additional players, please contact me soon.

Hi guys, as I am happy to play in the tournament now I am happy to introduce Lucas Maion as our arbitrator now. He also will help to organize the games and may verify the winner of the matches if needed.

Ok people, just sent you guys an email with the tournament games that you guys going to play...

brianlala, I need your email, Your opponents need it too, you have until wednesday, 14/03, to answer or I will put some one in your place.

I did not receive an email. Please send to private here as well as try lhughes41 at comcast dot net

Luke - your email address is a nightmare. Everything bounces, even simple messages. You are the second comcast player I am playing with email problems!

I'll keep trying, but 4 messages have bounced in a row tonight.