Being Superior to Peng is No Challenge

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh glorious day! We a truly blessed to be living in such times!

Let the Cesspool heralds proclaim the victory of Sir Buzzsaw in righteous battle over OGSF. Great Fred has smiled upon me this day, and so he smiles on all of you. I stand before you, not as the newly minted knight of yesterday, but as your consecrated warrior of the ever after. Baptized by the blood of my enemy and confirmed by Great Fred himself, my unblemished record of 1-0 in knightly battle stands as testament to my Galahadean perfection. I will, in due time, post the details of my splendid total victory, but felt compelled to share this joyous news forthwith.

I truly hope that you pounded him without mercy, for my hatred of him knows no bounds. If there were bounds around, I would not know them, I hate him so much. They could walk right up to me and I would say, "Who are you? Go elsewhere! I do not know you! I'm busy hating on OGSF right now and have no time for you!"

Bounds. Don't even talk to me about them. Or OGSF. He's a bounder.

Ha! So I DO know a bound, after all!

I truly hope that you pounded him without mercy, for my hatred of him knows no bounds. If there were bounds around, I would not know them, I hate him so much. They could walk right up to me and I would say, "Who are you? Go elsewhere! I do not know you! I'm busy hating on OGSF right now and have no time for you!"

Bounds. Don't even talk to me about them. Or OGSF. He's a bounder.

Ha! So I DO know a bound, after all!

Total Victory. 9 tanks lost for OGSF versus 0 for me. The end game featured my Panthers rolling over OGSF’s few remaining troops as they as they cowered in the tall grass.

Your hatred for OGSF wouldn't have anything to do with losing a Tiger to a measly Sherman 75, would it? Yes, news of your humiliations travels quickly.

Your hatred for OGSF wouldn't have anything to do with losing a Tiger to a measly Sherman 75, would it?

A measly Sherman 75 which was waaaaaay far away on the other side of the map. While 2 of his other measly Sherman 75s which were much closer were just bouncing rounds off my Kitty.

Yes, I imagine there was much joy in the Denver Den when that movie played.

Just for the record...I win...AGAIN!

untitled-11.jpg

Poor Buzzsaw, even playing one of his liege RuNe's gamey, hacked, evil scenarios he still tasted the bitter spice of defeat. One bright spark for the lad was that he was playing ME, hence defeat was unavoidable yet the honour of basking in the glow of my aura will be a memory he will long cherish.

Now cue Emrys with some piss-weak fau-taunt....over to you Michael.

Total Victory. 9 tanks lost for OGSF versus 0 for me. The end game featured my Panthers rolling over OGSF’s few remaining troops as they as they cowered in the tall grass.

Tha's right boys an' girls (Emrys), THREE FECKIN' PANTHERS!! Hoo did hae e'er manage tae kill 9 poxy Sherman 75s' wi' ainly THREE FECKIN' PANTHERS? Tae dig deep aintae tha archives o' yore... "much like a fat boy ain a striped shirt killin' a frog ain a bucket wi' a baseball bat!"

Troo, Ah di' manage tae kill Boo's feckin' TIGER tank wi' a 75 Sherman. BUT AINLY COS AH THREW THA STINKIN' THING AT IT!!

What the heck is wrong in here?! Why has the flow of bile and vitriol slowed to a trickle? Look at those last few posts. Pathetic. Almost makes me wish Joe Shaw would step in and drop some giant “Rules of Order” turd into the pool just to stir things up.

I’m going to need a little time to document my last two games, but I’ll address the issue of my three Panthers brought up by the raving OGSF. Somehow that cheating Scotsman managed to purchase twice as many troops and three times as many AFVs as me, and still ended up losing. Moreover, other than an impotent little scout car, and a mad rush by one Sherman 75 that ended with the Sherman taking a panzershreck in the kiester, no shells even hit my tanks. Yes, I had three Panthers, but for all the challenge posed by OGSF, they could have been three drunk Volkssturm with a wheelbarrow full of sticky bombs. The end result would have been the same.