Being Superior to Peng is No Challenge

...and neither are any of you. Except to my patience.

The Rules:

- Insert finger into nostril.

- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

- Serves my purposes.

That should be enough for you lot BUT, it's clear that the last few threads have been a cry for help, and that help will be more versificationisms by meself unto thyselfs.

Make ready.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and neither are any of you. Except to my patience.

The Rules:

- Insert finger into nostril.

- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

- Serves my purposes.

That should be enough for you lot BUT, it's clear that the last few threads have been a cry for help, and that help will be more versificationisms by meself unto thyselfs.

Make ready.

i.e. Bend over.

Buzzsaw's girly-truppen flee the field and head for the rear of the map, he concedes defeat and invites me to harry his retreat and 'pummel' his men if I so wish.

An almost 2 hour RuNe scenario has been completed with almost an hour to spare, I would holler 'W00T' but hey, it was a rUNe scenario after all. Huge map, dead flat, lots of hedges, no trees and oddly placed park benches in the middle of wide open fields. Not exaaactly evil but certainly...odd.

Nah, we were both several hedgerow enclosed fields away from VLs to start. My plan of giving letting Stuka have one VL uncontested, and milling about aimlessly in front of the other was, perhaps, somewhat ill-conceived. There may be an inquiry.

In my other battle, OGSF seems to have brought scout cars to a tank fight. Well, that is not entirely true. He did have a lot of tanks too. This one may require a video AAR instead of the usual pictorial. Its a thing of beauty when your opponent's tank decides to pivot 200m away from an undetected ATG.

OGSF brought a halftrack to our tank fight. He also has at least one tank, but so far he's only used that to shoot at a defenseless FO and thereby telegraphing his position.

On the other hand, Nidan1 did indeed bring tanks, but they're all dead burnt black now.

Peng and I are still waiting for our tanks to arrive, but in the meantime we're happily shooting and shelling each other. He killt one of my FOs and now, for some reason, its planned barrage has been reduced to firing spotting rounds at the edge of the map for the last three turns and I can't scrub the mission. It makes me sad.

Please be accurate in your recollections, I did not bring tanks, I did in fact bring turretless Sturmgeschutze, which are quite effective but no match for turreted vehicles like Shermans and M-8s and whatever else you have on the other side of that rise.

And yes, I'm glad you're sad.

Please be accurate in your recollections,

No

I did not bring tanks, I did in fact bring turretless Sturmgeschutze,

Potatos, Sturmgeshutze...

which are quite effective but no match for turreted vehicles like Shermans and M-8s and whatever else you have on the other side of that rise.

You mean like tactical skill and superior play? Yeah, I got big boxes full of that kind of stuff.

And yes, I'm glad you're sad.

Only in my game against Mr. "I'm-A-CMBN-Beta-Tester-Neener-Neener-Neener-Peng. Against you I'm quite content, thank you very much.

[Meanwhile, the Paddock is holding a very special, invitation only Ohio Potato Thrust

Fest and top of the bill is an All Star "shove a large potato into something small" competition....]

Ah, my little rubber friend, you want it a little more movement... [straining every ounce of prime donkey onto a small point of vegetable] westards? Try this yer little tinker.

*SLAM*