Korea: unlicensing impossible!

TOW 3 Korea uses a new copy-protection, which is NOT eLicense. While the previous system, eLicense, had an unlicense function, the new system does NOT. Instead of the two concurrent activations you have with eLicense (and the ability to unlicense) with the new Online Activation System you have 4 initial activations available. You now have the ability to add an activation once every 365 days after the purchase date (done here: http://www.battlefront.com/activate - you need to login at the top with your Battlefront Store account to get access).

If you need activations and have run out of them and you have not reached your 'anniversary date' to add them yourself, then you can contact the Helpdesk and provide your license key in the request and we can usually add on for you.

thank you! I had to uninstall my game twice on the same computer, I must have lost 2 of my available activations doing that. I'll contact the Helpdesk for a new activation (I did'nt reach my 'anniversary date' yet) because I want to play Korea with my new p.c !

Uninstalling and reinstalling on the same computer/OS will NOT require an additional activation each time. Unless you're making hardware changes or reinstalling/upgrading Windows, once you have activated the game on a computer/OS, the activation remains and you can reinstall without needing to reactivate. However if you install or activate by right-clicking and selecting "Run as administrator", then you will need to do that EVERYTIME otherwise the game cannot access the license file and requests to be activated again (and that WILL use up activations).

However if you install or activate by right-clicking and selecting "Run as administrator", then you will need to do that EVERYTIME otherwise the game cannot access the license file and requests to be activated again (and that WILL use up activations).

Thanks again, this solved my problem, i did'nt run the game "as administror"! (I did'nt deactivate the UAC in my new p.c yet)