Jaegermeister Scenario?

Has any body won this Scenario playing Allies?

Back to Playing CMBB and CMO CM1 sims. I get my "A" handed to me every time I play the above Scenario.

I have been playing the CMBN demo. and won last night. playing the learning battle.

Played the Americans and won.

Well back to Playing CMBB.

Regards

Zane.

Thank's Vark,

Look's Like some other players had some trouble with this scenario. Just not me.

Yes when one of my tanks would peak over the ridge. those German tanks would

destroy them.

Thanks for the tip on how to defeat those tanks.

Regards

Zane

• 2 weeks later...

isn't this mission detailed in CMBB manual? Sort of as an advanced training session.

I've played this a few times and if memory serves me right, the manual says you can bring your stalin tanks in shoot and scoot missions up to the ridge.. but I would get killed from long range by the German tanks so after awhile I wouldn't bother with that strategy. The rocket barrage you have at the beginning of the mission is invaluable for softening up the villiage and if you are lucky, can take out some of the hidden AT guns they have.

Beware of the ludicrous cowering JS syndrome as well! Move fast and shoot from the halt, instead of hunt mode which will just see then entering the, who can reverse and show our flanks the quickest, race!

The 132mm MRL strike needs to be delayed using the Q key as the Russian armour (slow moving at the best of times) is in the scattered woods and by the time they exit it the effects of a turn one bombardment will have been greatly diminished. Apart from KOing some AT guns the infantry will be hardly touched as the simulation of the Russian rockets is pretty lame. Use the 76mm bombardment for smoke as it can shield your armour as it makes a dash for one ridge to another, or a flank as they advance across the map. If you can use HE to smash buildings or area fire suspect areas before sending in the infantry to assault, though the cruddy ROF of the IS tanks is an issue.