Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waill, Ah didnae knoo Ah haid a feckin' 76. An' Ah didnae knoo at haid bin killed. Sae at comes oot ain tha wash really. Noo tha ye haid anythun worrrth shootin' at wi' a 76 either.

Gads! . Nobody warned me what it was like to play against this drunken Scotsman. He can't even keep track of his forces.

All Right, Who's Boo and what's he mean to the Combat Mission community???

I'm serious. I see this Boo stuff all the time, it seems, even though I only pop into these forums every Wednesday or so (basically with each new release of a new brain impulse) and I always see some kind of Boo thread or something...so what's the deal??

Well, apparently Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants won't be able to play CMBN anymore because his laptop (Which seems to be working fine with everything else) is no longer CMBN compatible.

Uh huh.

I think the rigs anti-gaminess chip kicked in and shut him down.

Something it should have done ages ago.

Quite right Boo Radley ... you know there's something inherently wrong with that statement, oh well ... I don't know if I've mentioned it or not but Stuka's a known non-double blind playing gamey bastiche.

Joe

I've played many gamey Oddstralians*... I can remember playing AussieJeff in a CMBB scenario he designed where I had to attack him over a small wooden bridge, over a swamp, while his AT guns fired away at me from trenches. My side of the map had no cover and the only way I could get to the bridge was by presenting my armor's flanks all along the width of the map.

And it was raining.

It was the gamiest of gamey scenarios, fully deserving of being included in the Ker Dessel** pantheon!

I wept at it's beauty.

Stuka, being a known non-double blind playing gamey bastiche, just goes to show that Aussies, as a rule, have got to be the gamiest of the gamey, out gameying even a full mile of a Louisiana backroad, covered end to end with 3 day old roadkill. In August.

*Known tautological statement. -10 pts.

** Ker Dessel -- Where it's called a set up for a reason.

PS. for those in the know the GLBVS had a successful op and is resting well, hence I can watch SX racing an ddrink bourbon unimpeded,,,w00t!
Excellent, tell the former Ms. Shaw that her extended family is pleased with her recovery.

As to you ... "ddrink" ... yes, apparently you are unimpeded though not unimpaired.

Joe

I'm happy that Lady Lydia's surgery went well.

You, on the other hand, stink on ice.

And one can only speculate with a shudder how much he would stink when not on ice but rather, as is his usual state, on the frying hot griddle that is the Middle East.

I hope the good Lady Lydia didn't have her sense of smell fixed ... that would surely put the kibosh on the whole deal.

Joe