Sign in to follow this  
OGSF

Tha Peng Challenge Thraid - Af at's noo Scottish, at's crrrap.

I see the geezers are still playing shuffleboard in the usual place. I guess someone has to keep ex-lax in business. Merry gentle laxative action, one and all!

And once again,,, as documented in his bragging list...

Mr Emrys nails it

Very astute of you to notice. I may feel obliged to take back a few of the things I said about your blood line. Only a few, mind you.

Michael

Very astute of you to notice. I may feel obliged to take back a few of the things I said about your blood line. Only a few, mind you.

Michael

"Astonished", The word is "astonished", not "astute".

I have a dead watch that is right twice a day.

I see the geezers are still playing shuffleboard in the usual place. I guess someone has to keep ex-lax in business. Merry gentle laxative action, one and all!

Same to you. In spades. How's that whole puberty thing working out for you?

Merry Christma ... oh wait ... that was yesterday wasn't it ... well I was busy.

So you lot will just have to suffer without my annual greeting, but fear not, New Year's coming and I still have a traditional greeting for that.

Joe

Holy cra... What the FRAK is happening here? Where's Peng?

There's a new version of Combat Mission and no one woke me up? Oh well, maybe they got the disembark bug fixed by now this time around. What version are we up to and where do I... where's Seanachai? What's going on here?

I am going to check the number of celestial bodies in the sky...

See what happens when you leave the door unlocked? All sorts of riff-raff wander in off the streets having missed their last ten doses of medication and babbling all sorts of blather about what the voices are telling them.

Michael

Yeah, you were playing that... what's it called again? That uber fantasy game where you're what... a level three dwarf or something?

That's impressive.

Currently at level 53 thank you very much, and sudden death with a bow and arrow.

Of course my game wife is a slut who wanders the street at all hours and is never home ... perhaps I chose a wife based upon the wrong criteria?

250px-Karitafull.png

Joe

Currently at level 53 thank you very much, and sudden death with a bow and arrow.

Of course my game wife is a slut who wanders the street at all hours and is never home ... perhaps I chose a wife based upon the wrong criteria?

250px-Karitafull.png

Joe

In game wife?! You are not fooling us, that is your in-game hospice nurse. I would have thought that you would use a fantasy game to escape from that part of your sad reality, but it looks like you aren't even able to get any distance from your twisted nurse Ratched fixation. Is that a +2 ball-cutter on her belt?