"The Farm" Tournament - OFFICIAL SIGN-UP

Cross posts there. Clearly touch objectives are handed slightly differently. If you touch them you get the points and surrendering does not take it away. In your case if your guys were already all casualties then surrendering would not make that any worse.

Interesting difference. So if your playing a scenario with touch objectives and all your guys are all ready dead then surrendering is not worse for you. However if you had guys alive surrendering would count them as casualties too. Or if you had men on an occupy objective you would give up the objective if you surrender.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My game with Anton is pretty much a done deal, a surrender was called and there's 1 or 2 mails to be exchanged, but I have been pretty busy today and will be tomorrow too.

Now, I haven't seen the results yet but it felt pretty lopsided in terms of casualties inflicted. Will be interesting to see how much the objectives affect scoring in the end. I hope Lady Luck enjoyed the dinner & theatre and returns the favour!

I salute my opponent, gg!

Now, I haven't seen the results yet but it felt pretty lopsided in terms of casualties inflicted. Will be interesting to see how much the objectives affect scoring in the end.

Now that is indeed an interesting discussion that I actually briefly queried Bimmer about (by e-mail) after my game. Let´s talk about it after all games have been played! :)

With only a few days left until the deadline (Thursday 2 February), I'm still waiting on results from the following games:

Bracket 1:

futon river crossing v. poesel71

Zebulon Pleasure Beast II v. anton meise

Please get things wrapped up and get the results to me by Thursday; I cannot move ahead with the second round until all games are complete. Failure to report results by the deadline will mean that I have to do something to keep the brackets full. If that is the case, I'll probably ask those who lost their games in Bracket 1 to report the scores and the highest will advance.

I know there had been some communications difficulties in one of the games; please update me on the status of that game before Thursday.

OK, that's the end of Round 1. Congratulations to the winners:

Bracket 1:

Felix45

Cogust

eniced73

poesel71

berto

Wreck

Javaslinger

Zebulon Pleasure Beast II

Bracket 2:

funkeesax

sluggo337

sfhand

dan/california

Odin

Mike Churchmoor

~Viajero

Wartooth

And many thanks to all who participated. I will open the AAR thread now, and I should have the matchups for Round 2 and the new games set by the weekend.