"The Farm" Tournament - OFFICIAL SIGN-UP

Sorry if I ended up excluding anyone by putting this up a little early. I'm happy to keep names of alternates; the other option is to set up a second bracket, but this would require another 16 players. If we can get enough for that, I'll set it up. Anyone else who wants in, post here.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First 16 people to respond affirmatively in this thread with their email address will be in

Just curious why instead of having one compromised e-mail address [yours] there will be multiple ones available for picking off the thread : )

And on paranoia as per your sig. If you wish to see how people with paranoia react follow them around : )

The match-up for the first bracket are as follows:

German Player---U.S. Player

Ted vs. Felix_45

Cogust vs. Romulus

ian.leslie vs. eniced73

futon river crossing vs. poesel71

berto vs. noob

Wreck vs. MOSwas71331

czarejs vs. Javaslinger

Zebulon Pleasure Beast II vs. anton meise

Emails will be sent with passwords and an attached file for the German player, who will start the game. The deadline for completion of this round is Thursday 2 February 2012.

Sign me up, I just sent you my email in the private message.

Already unhappy with you, I commented in your first thread I was wanting in and I see you somehow overlooked me, you had some others listed right off, so what was the deal. Now I have to be in a second bracket because people start coming out of the woodwork to play.:(

Oh well, :D

Sign me up, I just sent you my email in the private message.

Already unhappy with you, I commented in your first thread I was wanting in and I see you somehow overlooked me, you had some others listed right off, so what was the deal. Now I have to be in a second bracket because people start coming out of the woodwork to play.:(

Oh well, :D

Sorry you feel that way. I tried to be as explicit as possible that the first thread was only to see if there was enough interest to go forward and that official sign-ups would be done separately. I have enough work trying to organize and administer everything as it is without jumping between multiple threads.

More second bracket updates:

1. Copper

2. Ranger33

3. Bertram

4. ~Viajero

5. sfhand

6. Mike Churchmoor

7. slysniper

8. Nidan1

9. Odin

10. dan/california

11. The Instigator

12. c3k

13. StoneAge

Only three slots left. Apparently there was more demand for this sort of thing than I expected.