"The Farm" Tournament - OFFICIAL SIGN-UP

It looks like we might be able to muster the 16 participants necessary to run the ladder tournament, so here's the official sign-up and information thread. First 16 people to respond affirmatively in this thread with their email address will be in. Once I have the complete list, I'll set up the bracket and get the assignments out.

RULES:

- This is a basic bracket tournament. Two players go into a game, one comes out. The scenarios will not be mirrored. Every effort has been made to ensure that the scenarios are balanced, but there are nonetheless bound to be unbalanced results. Please do not join the tournament if you are unwilling to accept the fact that the scenarios may not be perfectly balanced in all circumstances.

- Each round will run for a maximum of 45 days. The scenarios are all quite small and short, so this should not present a problem. If a round ends early I will bump up the start of the next round.

- I will provide game files with passwords already set. The Axis player will start all games.

- The default method of player will be PBEM. If both players agree, RT may be used.

- All games will be played on ELITE difficulty.

- All game results must be reported to me by email by both players.

- All players agree to write AARs for each scenario they participate in. I will start an AAR thread in this forum after the first round is complete.

This is intended to be a fun little diversion, not a serious full-blown tournament. Please accept it for what it is and enjoy!

1. Ted

2. anton meise

3. Cogust

4. Javaslinger

5. ian.leslie

6. MOSwas71331

7. futon river crossing

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some unknown reason, I cannot edit the first message (Is this a forum setting? If so, why?! :confused: ). Anyway, I guess I have to do this the messy way.

1. Ted

2. anton meise

3. Cogust

4. Javaslinger

5. ian.leslie

6. MOSwas71331

7. futon river crossing

8. noob

9. berto

10. poesel71

11. Wreck

12. eniced73

13. czarejs

14. Romulus

15. Zebulon Pleasure Beast II

OK, that's 16. I will get the Round 1 match-ups sorted and posted in the next day or so. Turns will be emailed out once the match-ups are set. Standby....

The List:

1. Ted

2. anton meise

3. Cogust

4. Javaslinger

5. ian.leslie

6. MOSwas71331

7. futon river crossing

8. noob

9. berto

10. poesel71

11. Wreck