License intalling trouble!

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, what rjh said, whatever you do, do not, I repeat ...DO NOT... select, click on, the "read offline license from file" button, just paste the .txt (offline license) file into the white entry box below it. You're done!

Ive had serious problems with (strat com global conflict also had it with strat com 2) elicense myself. I could not automatically run the license as i got error 999. I had to open the elicense website copy and paste the license request text into the elicense window and then save new license to file. Could not read offline license from file as it just froze not responding so had to open the elicense text file it had saved copy the text and paste it into the white blank space then complete and it worked. Surely elicence/battlefront/strategic command could get together to stop the software hanging at least... and i have no idea how i will unlicense i guess i will need to contact some kind of support, well i dont need to do that at the moment id rather unlicensing would work without contacting support.