Multiplayer Editor

evancv2011

I just started playing TOW a couple days ago and i really have loved it so far.

I am starting a tier group with some of my friends and other people can get to together and play online using hamachi as a server. I have been setting up matches using the mission generator on the editor and we have been playing together that way.

I just had some questions for someone who would be intrested to help

Is their a way in the editor to get off map support to help u in multiplayer? like a way to make triggers were off map arty or planes bomb a certian area once a players units hit a trigger?

is there a way to get past the unit cap of 30 units?

how can u bring in reinforcments in the middle of a multiplayer match? agian can u use triggers ?

thanks!!!

Fire support and reinforcements in multi are possible only in ToW2 Kursk (or Caen) and ToW3 Korea if i'm not mistaken. But ToW2 and ToW3 don't allow more than two alliances so all players will be divided into two teams (in ToW1 each player can be on his own).

30 units cap was introduced because of performance reasons, i think you can edit multi missions to have more units. However, more than 255 total units (all players, one soldier or one vehicle equal one unit) on the map and the game will crash (this cap was removed in Africa or Kursk, don't remember exactly, so number of units is limited by performance).

Fire support and reinforcements in multi are possible only in ToW2 Kursk (or Caen) and ToW3 Korea if i'm not mistaken. But ToW2 and ToW3 don't allow more than two alliances so all players will be divided into two teams (in ToW1 each player can be on his own).

30 units cap was introduced because of performance reasons, i think you can edit multi missions to have more units. However, more than 255 total units (all players, one soldier or one vehicle equal one unit) on the map and the game will crash (this cap was removed in Africa or Kursk, don't remember exactly, so number of units is limited by performance).

So you cant add planes coming in when ur units hit a trigger? ha sry for bein difficult

is there a way to get past the unit cap of 30 units?

I made a multiplayer mission for two players with 18-20 units for attacker and 16-20 units for defender. You can look it on Battlefront.com :: File Repository :: MPU_Storm_1946 and on Battlefront.com :: File Repository :: MPU_Storm_1946_var

[SIZE="1"]---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff for advancing armies

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army 3 (USA)

Tank: 4 М4А2, 2 М4А2 76w, 2 М4А3 76w

SPG: 2 М10, 2 М36

AVC: 4 М3А1

Infantry: 1 stuff squad, 3 infantry squads

Army 4 (Germany)

Tank: 4 Pz.IVG, 4 Pz.VG

SPG: 2 Hetzer, 2 Jagdpanther

AVC: 1 Sdkfz.251/1 Ausf.D

Infantry: 1 stuff squad, 3 infantry squads, 1 heavy infantry squad

Army 6 (Germany)

Tank: 2 Pz.IVH, 2 Pz.VIE Tiger, 2 Pz.VIB Tiger II

SPG: 2 Jagdpanzer IV/70, 2 Nashorn

Infantry: 1 stuff squad, 3 infantry squads, 1 SS heavy infantry squad

Stuff for defense armies

Army 1 (USSR)

Tank: 3 T-34-85, 3 Is-1

SPG: 2 ISU-122s

Artyllery: 2 57mm ZIS-2, 2 76,2mm ZIS-3

Infantry: 1 stuff squad, 2 heavy infantry squads, 1 DP-27 LMG section, 2 Maxim HMG sections

Lorries: 1 GAZ-AAA, 1 ZIS-5

Army 2 (England)

Tank: 3 A34 Comet I, 2 A22F Churchill VII

SPG: 3 Аrcher

Artillery: 3 57мм 6pdr Mk.IV

Infantry: 1 stuff squad, 2 infantry squads, 1 airborne infantry squad, 1 PIAT section

Car: 1 CPM Ford Fat 2

Army 5 (USSR)

Tank: 3 T-34/1943., 2 IS-2

SPG: 2 SU-100

Artillery: 2 45mm M-42

Infantry: 1 stuff squad, 2 heavy airborne infantry squads, 2 DP-27 LMG sections, 2 RPG sections

[/SIZE]