An Undesired Break

Fuser

Ok guys, my next mod proved to be too much for my computer GPU...Whenever I try to run CM a colourful kaleidoscope appears on screen meaning I need to start thinking about buying a new computer. With the actual economical crisis in Europe, this won´t happen until mid December, so modding work has come to a halt until then. Hope you enjoy the mods I have been uploading lately. I will be back when my wallet allows. See you SOON ( I hope). I will post here from time to time but the SdKfzs I was working on will be sleeping for some time.

Sorry to hear that, man. Trust me I've had my share of computer problems in the last seven months (Vid card died then my motherboard died, lost my key gen to XP), so I feel your pain. Thanks for all your mods, Aris. They've added a ton to the gaming experience. see you soon, I hope.

Mord.

That is very sad and bad news since your mods have enhanced CMBN greatly. :(

This is a reason why BF should get you a new computer, or somehow help. All that free work you did to make their game so much more attractive and imo better... :)

Any chance you can work on some of the other simpler models like the US guns etc?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

First the fat boys break up and now this?!?

What possessed the fickle hand of fate to pick the best modder cmbn has? Grrrrrrrrr.

Really sorry to hear that. Take the time to plan your triumphant comeback - I await your return with bated breath.

Your no.1 stalker

Skimbo