CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

I have a Radeon 5500 2 gig video card running in a liquid cooled AMD system with 8 gigs. It looks good and runs decently at 1650×1050 with graphics maxed out. It can get a bit sluggish on huge maps, but hardly show stopping.

Im wondering if a newer video card is worthwhile or a waste of money.

I have a Radeon 5500 2 gig video card running in a liquid cooled AMD system with 8 gigs. It looks good and runs decently at 1650×1050 with graphics maxed out. It can get a bit sluggish on huge maps, but hardly show stopping.

Im wondering if a newer video card is worthwhile or a waste of money.

Ha ha ha, you come here to a forum full of grogs who love their battle eye-candy and you ask that question ?

A newer video card ( if you can afford it ) is ALWAYS worthwhile !

Only wives say they're not ;):D

( to be fair, I'm an NVidia fanboy, so I can't even tell from the number if yours is good or not.

2 gig memory = it's probably good, but I'd wait for the AMD crowd to tell you for certain if it's worth getting better. )

Ha ha ha, you come here to a forum full of grogs who love their battle eye-candy and you ask that question ?

A newer video card ( if you can afford it ) is ALWAYS worthwhile !

Only wives say they're not ;):D

( to be fair, I'm an NVidia fanboy, so I can't even tell from the number if yours is good or not.

2 gig memory = it's probably good, but I'd wait for the AMD crowd to tell you for certain if it's worth getting better. )

Once upon a time I kept up with the latest development in CPU's and graphics cards, but these days not so much. I've owned NVidia and Radeon/AMD video cards as well as Intel and AMD powered computers so I'm not really brand specific.

Honestly my current setup looks very nice, so I'm not really sure if a newer video card is not going to make a huge difference, but who knows.

In any case Smith and Wesson may force my hand. Today they announced they will no longer sell automatics in my states due to the laws. I purchased a couple of Rugers a few months ago and shortly afterwards they announced the would no longer sell in my state. I just picked up a S&W MP22 and now S&W announced they won't sell here.

I have my eyes on a Springfield Arms 40 cal to compliment my Glock and I'm afraid they may soon stop selling here so I may have to forgo the video card for now and buy the SA 40.

Until I can move to a "Free State" I have to live under the draconian laws, so the video card may have to wait and I'll have to live with what I have.