CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

I think so too. You know...I've seen some people complain about the foliage in this game and I've never understood that. I think the foliage textures are a perfect balance in terms of how it runs on one's computer and how it looks. We've got some pretty talented map makers in this community and they alone have shown how good visuals can be.

Well, I guess we are all children of the age of 'never enough', including myself. I noticed for myself how much I was looking forward to the Commonwealth module, and pretty soon after it's release I was longing for the Market Garden-module. We are SO spoiled. After all is said and done CMBN is what we've always dreamt about. Nothing is perfect, but my word this game comes close enough. And the future looks very bright and promising.

Could you tell me what mod you are using with the german shield on the helmet as I would be keen to use.

Many thanks

That image is from a German Uniform Stock mod I am working on. It will be similar to the ezUS Uniform Mod. Mod will contain a bunch of extra Army helmet looks that you can pick from, just no ss camo.

2rm59ir.jpg

Hope that helps.

ez

Someone likes to play with big guns. :)

If i was more familiar with the community, id say something about my pants and such...

Yeah, it is some propper swis cheese... all holes didnt even register because i fired 1000 rounds over there and weirdly, 2 FO groups got killed. Had to take a break from making my scenario and do this. :P

If i was more familiar with the community, id say something about my pants and such...

Yeah, it is some propper swis cheese... all holes didnt even register because i fired 1000 rounds over there and weirdly, 2 FO groups got killed. Had to take a break from making my scenario and do this. :P

At least you didn't say it was for testing your scenario....and that it was German vs the AI.

With so many shells landing the odds were decent that they would catch some stray shrapnel, especially with those big shells. As I understand it the shrapnel can go pretty far out in CM, just that the odds of getting hit that far out from the explosion are very low.