Battlefront.com

CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Understood.  It's become common for the best of our modders and designers to eventually burn out.  The amount of work required requires heroic efforts.  Have very much appreciated your efforts.

It is very cool.

Suggestion - to get open hatches bail the crew. I think that will trigger the same hatches as a KO'ed vehicle. If not then perhaps knocking one out with smallish calibre AP might do the trick.

3 hours ago, rocketman said:

Thanks, I'll probably do something with it in time. Looks really nice. If I make one I'll make sure to credit you. Is it an Aris tank mod?

Yes, it is an Aris mod. But you shouldnt need to do anything with it - except drop it in your mods folder. It already works as my own splash screen.

12 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Yes, it is an Aris mod. But you shouldnt need to do anything with it - except drop it in your mods folder. It already works as my own splash screen.

OK, cool, I was thinking of doing something for the central panel, but maybe it is better off without. I'll tinker some and see what I come up with. 

12 hours ago, umlaut said:

I am still playing a bit, but I think my modding and scenario design days are over.

Sorry to hear. I'd be interested in carrying on with your snow dusting line of mods for vehicles and uniforms. If you don't mind sharing your psd files feel free to get in contact. All the best.