CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

That's a good point.  The cow mods that I know of don't show em bloodied and smashed up.   So, if you are doing a new mod, that would work well i these scenes.

We already have a bloody corpse mod for soldiers.  I recall a headshot mod as well from early days of CMBN.  But not sure it was released.

4 hours ago, Erwin said:

That's a good point.  The cow mods that I know of don't show em bloodied and smashed up.   So, if you are doing a new mod, that would work well i these scenes.

We already have a bloody corpse mod for soldiers.  I recall a headshot mod as well from early days of CMBN.  But not sure it was released.

I don't mind how gory the cows and horses look. Provided no one ever invents a "scratch and sniff" mod for CMBN

I put together another cinematic CM video, this time featuring the Americans. The mission is taken from the second mission in the Road to Montebourg campaign. I tried to be a bit more concise with this video, and the result is to my liking. It's about half as long as the previous. Again, still working on the editing, but at least this time there is a title and end screen!

On 6/20/2018 at 9:05 PM, IICptMillerII said:

I put together a cinematic video of one of the stock CW missions and thought I would share it here. Some of the edits are a bit rough as I'm still getting the hang of it all, but I think for the most part it turned out alright. 

Superb movie. Do you use a horizons mod? And if so, which one?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...