CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

• 2 months later...

If you are referring to my screens, the tankers might have ejected in panic because they could not see just what they were being engaged by. (hidden piat guy in flowers) Or it did get through and caused damage.

The other guy flaming the stug, looks like he was trying to find a path to the fumes with the flame. I think the stug did have a problem with leaking fumes from it's fuel tank or hoses in real life.

Edited by user1000

1 hour ago, 3j2m7 said:

Very nice you have to tell me how you make it in "3"D I like very much cover vehicles give a touch more realistic...

I agree with you, in Normandy all German vehicles were covered with branches
I'm not responsible, here it's just a fault of the game !!
The truck is parked on a bush...

23 minutes ago, Falaise said:

I agree with you, in Normandy all German vehicles were covered with branches
I'm not responsible, here it's just a fault of the game !!
The truck is parked on a bush...

😂 In the trap...for the little story, i was also trying to do something with backpacks tents water can and accessories on tank turrets , looking good but dont have the 2D 3D effects...than was thinking, ...this man know and have  What I need...🤔

..blagues a part I love really yours 

"café du coin à la française"

Have also lot of files from differents games that i subtracts files from buildings, terrains sounds,... from

Arma2 Call of Duty Men of war2...In differents formats...have only to change in bmp.. and created my own world @+ pour la suite....soon.

22 minutes ago, Falaise said:

I wonder if there is not a problem with alcohol in the British army ???
In the German army, it's more serious !!    Can be guys from the "baby division"
Stop Hans
they may still have milk and eggs

kubel epicerie copie.jpg

des oeufs.JPG

I don't know about  alcool in British army probably most restriction in the time of invasion...

..but because founding reserve wine in the french cellar ???...

Ach Gunter lass doch  che fais foir z il y a engore du bain...(Ij mouse barler vranzais in Frankreich) !!

German customers and guys of forum don't take it bad is only a joke...

So hört sich Deutsch wenn Deutche spricht Französich.

I REPEAT No offence oF anybody !!!

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

It is also one of the advantages of this game you can change everything
looking at the photos of 1944 I found that the store (it makes sense) was closed.

Come Sarg, here there must be some beer
I hope Corp !!!

café 2.JPG

No, these guys aren't looking for beer. They're from "Somerzet where dee cider ahples grow". Would be nice if we could have a west country voice mod for when playing as the 43rd (Wessex) Divison

38 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

No, these guys aren't looking for beer. They're from "Somerzet where dee cider ahples grow". Would be nice if we could have a west country voice mod for when playing as the 43rd (Wessex) Divison

...Somerzet...

Hehehe !! détails makes the difference!!