CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

I can't seem to make a good screenshot from a long distance when viewing a town and such, i press Print Screen, paste it in photoshop and the screenshots shows with the pauze menu and also the graphics are like you viewing from far away, in low res. :confused:

And when i use Fraps, the screenshots become low quality and really dark.

Taking your advice, I reread your post and found this:

...screenshot from a long distance...graphics are like you viewing from far away...

Kinda answered one of your questions yourself there. When you take a screenie from a far-away perspective, the graphics look like that cause you ARE viewing from far away. Or did you mean they look different than they look in game?

I have no idea why screenies taken with FRAPS would look "low-quality". Mine look exactly like the in-game quality, and I don't know what might change that.

When i view from a long distance to map, everything looks fine, than i press Printscreen, pause and go into photoshop and than the screenshot is showing the map in lower quality, like the one i showed, when you alt tab back in the game, you see the game is loading the high res textures again, its like the screenshots are taken a few seconds after you press print screen, because i also have it sometimes that like i take a screenshot, and it shows a screen from a minute ago and such.