1) TacAI: don't let units sneak away from walls (or similiar terrain things)instead of hiding behind if they are shot by the enemy.
2) the convoy proposal above.
3) A 'contact arc'. I am using very often the 'contact' order but the unit doesn't move because there's a unit in LOS which I don't care about because it's too far away or already pinned or routed. Would be cool to move the unit as long as there's no enemy in front of it (or a new enemy unit appears).
4) Let a squad shoot at different targets at the same time. It would be nice to either target one enemy squad (like in CMX1) or to order a 'fire at will'. The last combined with a fire arc could be used by the TacAI to choose the biggest threads and shoot at them (e.g. two advancing squads) at the same time.
5) open file system (import / export units to text files and back to the editor, ) to build up 3rd party campaigns. I am a BoB member and there're excellent campaigns and tournaments. I don't think you can code all these excellent ideas, so I would ask for an easier life of the campaign masters.
1) the game concept (turn based) and realism is great!!!
2) controlling teams and not individual men. I hate that RTS concept of moving single soldiers around.
3) TacAI 's trying to save the unit and disobeys orders.
4) The use of aircraft as it is. The focus for me (and what I like in CMX1) is ground combat.
5) PBEM ability is the most important factor for many players.